Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In God we trust



Recently, with the economical crisis and all of Wall St. in chaos, I have been spending some time reflecting on offering and tithe. It doesn't take a genius to realize that money has become the focal point of America. What happened to the in God we trust attitude that used to be the fondation of America? We got into this economical situation, because we put all of our faith in man made money, rather than trusting in the creator of everything! When I was thinking about all of this, I realized that when we are giving offering, we are looking straight to God and saying with all the debt, bankruptcies, and lay offs I am going to trust in you to provide for me and my family. I will not stay up and worry, I can rest and know that you have everything under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment